Monday, December 5, 2016

Mentor

"Mentor" the most popular word .  

What it means ?

 Literary we think one who guides you in any means i.e; an experienced and trusted adviser.. At early age i wanted to be a mentor in future. It was my aim in life. Fortunately , i am in my dream job now as a mentor.

What should be my goal ??


" I have to groom a chunk of boys with some future hope and dreams. Most of them blindly believe what i said . Its make me responsible about my speech about my taught. Whom i am grooming now all are from different academic subject and from various background and i am just love to groom them with some new technology which make them think independently and somehow i succeeded and i strongly believe one day they will make this country more successful than today. "

The above statement  collected from a very  person who working as a mentor  in an organization where youth are trained to be professional in Technology .

Moral of the post is "Mentor" should have believe in himself so that s/he can achieve the best expected goal.


Continue...............




No comments:

Post a Comment